- The duration of a class is 60 min.
– You can attend the class only after payment.
– We have a 8 hour cancellation policy for all classes.
– After a cancellation later than 8 hours before the beginning of the class, the class will be charged.
– About Moving has the right to cancel a class when there is only 1 client signed up, at least 4 hours before.
– The purchase of a single or a try-out class is valid for 2 weeks.
– The purchase of a 5 class package is valid for 2 months and a 10 class package for 4 months.
– All purchases are final and non-exchangeable.
– If there are no available places left in a group class you can put yourself on the waiting list.
You will receive an email when a place opens up.
– Please sign in before every class. (easiest is to sign up for more classes in advance)
– Please be present at least 5 min before the class.
– You must report any injuries and/or (interim) medical contraindications before you take a class at About Moving.
– There are no shoes allowed in the studio.
– Every client cleans the mat after the class with the provided cleaning sprays.